Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 718 Cayman
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for grabs is a Fabspeed Maxflow exhaust with Carbon Tips. I'm taking a new job with much longer commute and looking to tame the Cayman down for daily driver duty.

I got this exhaust back in February, it's in perfect condition, put around 3k miles on it. This is exactly what you need to wake up your 718 and looks great doing it. It is still installed on the car at the moment, will remove this weekend or next if you are local and want to "hear it before you buy it". This is currently installed on a 6MT but I think I recall it would fit a PDK, just needed some spacers (washers) for the mounting bracket. The new versions they are selling today have a different bracket so I will need to confirm with Fabspeed directly.

Price: $1500 + Shipping

Hood Automotive tire Light Vehicle Motor vehicle

Product Grille Rectangle Textile Hood

Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Font Automotive tire Automotive design Camera accessory

Product Font Material property Auto part Rectangle

·
Registered
2018 718 Cayman
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s not Mustang Cobra loud but is a pretty good bit louder than the stock base model exhaust. I have not gotten around to removing it, you are welcome to stop by and check it out in person if you are interested.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Does anyone know if this can be easily altered to accept the valve and resonator or valve and muffler? I’ve been meaning to call Fabspeed and find out how much it would cost to add these parts. At a glance, it seems like it would cost about the same as buying a new one with the valve and muffler.
For someone looking for a straight pipe setup like this, it would be ideal (of course, you’d still be retaining the factory cats, so not to be mistaken with turbo back straight pipes).

·
Registered
2021 718 Cayman T
79 Posts
Interested - I’ll be in DFW this week. Does anyone know what happens if you have PSE and remove it? IE - does the car throw a code or anything?

·
Registered
2018 718 Cayman
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: Took the exhaust off my car this morning so it is ready to go.
Table Wood Grey Silver Beige

1 - 9 of 9 Posts