Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at new 718's but would also like to consider CPO's. In checking E-Bay and Craigslist in my area (within 500 miles) I can find very few 718 CPO's. I would like to be able to consider vehicles anywhere in the lower 48 states, because I wouldn't mind flying to pick up the right vehicle and driving it back home. Is there a good way to search the lower 48 states ?

Stan

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm looking at new 718's but would also like to consider CPO's. In checking E-Bay and Craigslist in my area (within 500 miles) I can find very few 718 CPO's. I would like to be able to consider vehicles anywhere in the lower 48 states, because I wouldn't mind flying to pick up the right vehicle and driving it back home. Is there a good way to search the lower 48 states ?

Stan
Autotrader search

·
Registered
932 Posts
Autotempest compiles searches from most of the reseller sites including Carfax. Also, have you searched the Porsche.com/USA site for a CPO?

·
Registered
15 Posts
1) Cargurus
2) Autotrader
3) Cars.com (where I found mine)
Those 3 seemed to cover all the bases for me. I found my CPO for sale by owner at Cars.com.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Stan
I traded a Cayman S 6 MT. 5300 miles. 2018. like new. ORDERED GTS 2021. Check. porsche of wyoming alley. pictures available In PA

·
Registered
41 Posts
I used CarGurus and the official Porsche site CPO search. There’s some overlap but there are cars in one but not the other. I found my CPO Boxster on CarGurus which linked to the dealer page which had more info.

VinAnalytics was another good resource to find how a car was equipped since the listings sites don’t always list everything, or list them correctly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Porsche USA site has a used car and CPO search. I also would use a site like cargurus to help with pricing comparisons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts