Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Picked up our 718 Cayman last week and have been loving every second. We were contemplating between that and a 2013/2014 911. We ended up going with the 718 as we came across a beautiful one and got a great deal. It felt like the perfect entry into Porsche. The refinement on these vehicles is on another level. We just moved down to Florida from the midwest and I wanted a Porsche to daily drive since I never have to deal with snow again! Looking forward to learning more about everything Porsche and 718.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congrats!! I just ordered my 718C yesterday. It will be my first Porsche as well. I should get it in April, after all the snow has melted here in CT. Can’t wait!!

Reactions: RussellHodgson

·
Registered
409 Posts
Congratulations!!! It must be nice... I wouldn't know, I'm waiting till April like these other poor schleps ??? Pretty color

·
Registered
716 Posts
Congrats!! I just ordered my 718C yesterday. It will be my first Porsche as well. I should get it in April, after all the snow has melted here in CT. Can’t wait!!
That's the best time to get it IMO. I got mine at the end of March this year. So I got the full spring and summer and fall. Then make sure you get a good set of winter wheels and tires and you can enjoy it all year round. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.