Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 718 Boxster T
290 Posts
By George, I think you are right. My eyes are as old as the rest of me. Even with my glasses I can barely make it out.

Now it's going to bother me.
Haha, sorry! 😉
Yeah, I think it’s on all of them in some shape or form; when I had my 981 Spyder, I ordered an upgrade to the interior in the form of brushed aluminum trim, which included the cup holder cover panel. I’m pretty sure it was on there in a faint white outline that was also a little hard to see, but there.

·
Registered
557 Posts
..or with the contrast stitching!
could you imagine??

the option of embroidered cupholder logo in contrast stitching on leather covered dash trim...I wonder how much that would be??
(I'm still in "awe" of the very dear pricing of the manual gear lever in deviated stitching)

one of the options that I can't relate to are fuse box covers in leather (with stitching) - unless your head is below the dash board - its a feature you pretty much can't see for $340 for the pair of them

I'd opt for sun visors in Race-Tex $590 over that - but since the US models come with those stickers on them...
-I'm keeping the standard Race-Tex headliner. The sun visors would look cool in Race-Tex
But...I'd be paranoid about any passengers touching them if they didn't have absolutely clean hands.

so I'm not getting them.

I'm already spending plenty of additional leather covered / stitched items in my build already

·
Registered
602 Posts
Looks to me like it’s embossed onto your leather, isn’t it?
If you didn’t have leather it would be the painted white outline
I see it embossed into the leather too.

Reactions: Alien and Raven
1 - 16 of 16 Posts