Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale - - - 2017 718 Boxster S - - - Original MSRP $88,910

Selling for $68,900 OBO.

!!!...New Car Warranty until 4/2022 (or 50,000 miles) and CPO until 4/2024...!!!

Only 5,850 miles in RARE Sapphire Blue Metallic factory paint. No scratches, accidents or repaint of any kind. Motor Trend reported the 0-60 time with Sport Chrono and PDK as 3.6 seconds. Launch control has never been used. Factory front license plate holder never installed, so no holes were drilled (original unused plate mount will convey with sale). You will likely never see another 2017 718 Boxster like this or in as mint and pristine condition as this car.

This was my retirement gift to me (purchased by me with only 1,075 miles) and it has been nothing but totally babied in my care. Dubbed by our neighbors as “The Garage Queen,” it’s strictly been a sunshiny beautiful day, pleasure use only car. My Bride (age not disclosed) mandated PDK to occasionally take the wheel; however, she has only driven it once. Thus, after some sweet talking, I’ve been granted the green light to return to my manual shift roots, which is the sole reason this amazing Porsche is now for sale. Otherwise, there is absolutely no way I would part with my beautiful Sapphire Blue Metallic steed.

Not driven in rain or snow, nor has it ever visited an automated car wash or been left anywhere other than the dealer overnight. I generally only clean with XPEL detail products using microfiber towels. It has only been washed with water twice in my two years of ownership and dried each time only with an Air Force Master Blaster Car Dryer (no towels). When not on the road, this 718 Boxster S is always garaged, covered and plugged into a CTEK 5.0 MWS battery topper.

Additional Items ($4,655):
Side Vents painted Sapphire Blue Metallic (by Bumper Plugs) at $403

XPEL PPF – Professionally Installed ($3,914 – also includes cost of ceramic coating)
Full Front (Hood, Fenders, Mirrors, Front Bumper)
Rocker Panels
Rear Bumper
Side Vents

FUSION PLUS Ceramic Coating on full exterior (including side vents, wheels, and calipers)

Clear Side LED Lights ($135)

Front & Side Vent Grills ($203 from Radiator Grill Store)

Please PM if interested.

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
590 Posts
While I like Gentian Blue, Sapphire Blue is gorgeous. Shame they discontinued it!

Reactions: Treemagnet

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
While I like Gentian Blue, Sapphire Blue is gorgeous. Shame they discontinued it!
Sapphire Blue Metallic is my favorite and first color choice. If I cannot convince my Bride $11,430 is a reasonable price for Paint to Sample, then it’ll be Gentian Blue.

Reactions: Graustark

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Sapphire Blue Metallic is my favorite and first color choice. If I cannot convince my Bride $11,430 is a reasonable price for Paint to Sample, then it’ll be Gentian Blue.
Well if you plan on PPF, why not just get a full body wrap in Sapphire Blue Metallic on a car of either Gentian Blue or another color? It will probably cost less than PTS and you get two things for the price of one. And heck, if you ever want to change the color, remove the wrap :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well if you plan on PPF, why not just get a full body wrap in Sapphire Blue Metallic on a car of either Gentian Blue or another color? It will probably cost less than PTS and you get two things for the price of one. And heck, if you ever want to change the color, remove the wrap :)
Holy smokes...thanks for the dilemma. Seriously have to consider this option!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts