Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have you still got your Macan? Recognised your username from the Macan forum. I sold my Macan SD ( my third ) to buy my 718 T Boxster .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you still got your Macan? Recognised your username from the Macan forum. I sold my Macan SD ( my third ) to buy my 718 T Boxster .
Yep, on my third one as well which is probably a keeper as I'm unlikely to get the colour again in a hurry. Its not Gentian but I love it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very happy for this thread !
Gentian blue is an incredible color!!!
Next week Im placing my order for my first ever porsche. It’s gonna be a 718 cayman base model. So excited!
I’m set on all of my options, the only dilemma and it’s a biggy, is what color and wheels.
The dilemma for the color is crayon or gentian blue.
If I go with crayon it’s gonna be for sure with the carrera s black satin wheels.
But If I go for gentian blue my dilemma is between:
1. Carrera s black satin.
2. Carrera s platinum satin.
3. 911 turbo, like lanuk’s they look awesome if you can add some more pics with different angles that will be great!
What do you guys think?
Thx

·
Registered
199 Posts
Next week Im placing my order for my first ever porsche. It’s gonna be a 718 cayman base model. So excited!
I’m set on all of my options, the only dilemma and it’s a biggy, is what color and wheels.
If I go with crayon it’s gonna be for sure with the carrera s black satin wheels.
3. 911 turbo, like lanuk’s they look awesome if you can add some more pics with different angles that will be great!
What do you guys think?
Thx
Turbo wheels!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do you guys think?
Thx
I'd go with lighter wheels with Gentian as black just doesn't look right to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts