Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my 718 Cayman this past weekend. Traded in my 2015 Macan S. I look forward to participating on this forum!

Here's a pic of my new Porsche. It's a base 2.0 Cayman with manual transmission, 19" Cayman S wheels, Premium Package, sport tailpipes, LCA, heated multifunction steering wheel, ventilated seats, navigation module, Bose, 14 way sport seats and Porsche Connect Plus.

Have only driven it a few hours due to weather conditions here in upstate NY but I can't wait for spring to fully arrive!

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
........due to weather conditions here in upstate NY but I can't wait for spring to fully arrive!
Welcome!

I feel your pain....I can't get out too much in my 2018 base Cayman either.

It's not a lot better here in northern NJ: we still have a good amount of snow on the ground. But I see robins so it won't be too much longer :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just purchased my 718 Cayman this past weekend. Traded in my 2015 Macan S. I look forward to participating on this forum!

Here's a pic of my new Porsche. It's a base 2.0 Cayman with manual transmission, 19" Cayman S wheels, Premium Package, sport tailpipes, LCA, heated multifunction steering wheel, ventilated seats, navigation module, Bose, 14 way sport seats and Porsche Connect Plus.

Have only driven it a few hours due to weather conditions here in upstate NY but I can't wait for spring to fully arrive!
Looks great. Congrats! Did you buy it off the lot or order it? Mine doesn't arrive until May and the waiting is killing me.

·
Registered
157 Posts

Congrats! Beautiful color!!! Here in Canada we still have snow... Patience...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great. Congrats! Did you buy it off the lot or order it? Mine doesn't arrive until May and the waiting is killing me.
I went to the dealership convinced that I would order my new 718 (white/beige) but they had a lot car in Graphite Blue Metallic with black interior and I just fell in love with the color. Plus the car has everything I was looking for in terms of options.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I went to the dealership convinced that I would order my new 718 (white/beige) but they had a lot car in Graphite Blue Metallic with black interior and I just fell in love with the color. Plus the car has everything I was looking for in terms of options.
Best option of all if you can find it (and it's totally free): drive your new car home from the dealer lot the same day you find it...and start accumulating four month's worth of bonus driving memories now (esp. if now is approaching prime motoring season wherever you are).

Congrats, enjoy!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Best option of all if you can find it (and it's totally free): drive your new car home from the dealer lot the same day you find it...and start accumulating four month's worth of bonus driving memories now (esp. if now is approaching prime motoring season wherever you are).

Congrats, enjoy!
Congrats - I have been waiting for my Graphite Blue Boxster with Black Sport Tex interior since I ordered in February - Scheduled for arrival in early May!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Congrats, enjoy!
Thanks! Now if the weather would just cooperate. At least I can have fun buying accessories for the new car in the meantime.

Congrats - I have been waiting for my Graphite Blue Boxster with Black Sport Tex interior since I ordered in February - Scheduled for arrival in early May!
Good luck with the waiting. It will pass by quickly enough. Your ride sounds sweet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts