Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...originally I had placed a order with a local Ontario dealer here in Canada mid feb, they said I'd get a mid July Allocation.

Waited, waited and waited and nothing came. They then told me likely September. At which point I was like forget it, waste of whole summer.

So I emailed all the sales managers outside Ontario and one of them replied back with a MY18 allocation with July delivery! put the order in today, can't wait for it!

Plus I got a bigger discount as well!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
MY18 allocation were just released around here. Sept delivery and July build.
What kind of bigger discount you got?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MY18 allocation were just released around here. Sept delivery and July build.
What kind of bigger discount you got?
I got a MY18 allocation with Mid to late July Delivery. 3% discount here in Canada, very hard to even get 2% over here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you know if there are many changes from MY 17 to MY 18?
None besides Chalking becoming available. For Canada they got rid of the connect package, however the dealer can manually get Porsche Canada to add it on the back end of the order so the factory installs it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Not much of a discount but it sure is better than nothing since this is a new vehicle. If it was a year end model then of course we could expect better. It might help to negotiate in accessories/packages while your at it. Sometimes they'll budge just to close the sale.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not much of a discount but it sure is better than nothing since this is a new vehicle. If it was a year end model then of course we could expect better. It might help to negotiate in accessories/packages while your at it. Sometimes they'll budge just to close the sale.
They don't discount further that than here on new cars in Canada. Starting to believe all the dealers are price fixing as few years ago you could easily get 6-8% like the states. Seems like they all met and said max 3% on all cars.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Canada wide seems to be capped at 3% across the board for all Porsche models.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts