Porsche 718 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Am considering Carrera S or Carrera Sport wheels in satin platinum finish. Also want to get clear side markers.
GW:

Those are the two best choices IMHO. Ride is fine with 20" wheels, btw.

:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm fairly new here, but here are some of my new mistress...
2017 bought with 8k miles from the Sacramento area on Carmax. Chalk/black full leather, PDK, blue top, 19" S wheels. She is in getting front and sides wrapped!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
I'm fairly new here, but here are some of my new mistress...
2017 bought with 8k miles from the Sacramento area on Carmax. Chalk/black full leather, PDK, blue top, 19" S wheels. She is in getting front and sides wrapped!
Beautiful 718! When I had my 718 I had and loved the chalk interior......would order it again in a heart beat.

·
Registered
2019 Boxster GTS
10 Posts
Here's a couple of mine. Nothing special, picture-wise, really just a photo equivalent of looking back at the car after I park and walk away.
My other 2 Porsches are visible in the first pic, too! Hi Boxster and Cayenne!

I'm looking forward to getting more pictures now that the weather is nice and we aren't as strictly locked in at home.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Here's a couple of mine. Nothing special, picture-wise, really just a photo equivalent of looking back at the car after I park and walk away.
My other 2 Porsches are visible in the first pic, too! Hi Boxster and Cayenne!

I'm looking forward to getting more pictures now that the weather is nice and we aren't as strictly locked in at home.
Your bumper is awfully close to that parking block!

·
Registered
2017 Boxster 718S Graphite Blue
276 Posts
Couple more cos I realised today I haven’t taken photos with the roof down lol...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Treemagnet

·
Registered
2017 Boxster 718S Graphite Blue
276 Posts
And...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Treemagnet
21 - 40 of 49 Posts