Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a 718 Boxster in graphite blue, last November. Expected delivery, from what I'm told is mid-april or sooner. Will followup when delivered. Currently driving a 99 996 Cab C4, which I'm in the process of trying to sell. Was reading a previous post regarding tracking, so tomorrow I will contact the dealership for ship information. Thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ordered a 718 Boxster in graphite blue, last November. Expected delivery, from what I'm told is mid-april or sooner. Will followup when delivered. Currently driving a 99 996 Cab C4, which I'm in the process of trying to sell. Was reading a previous post regarding tracking, so tomorrow I will contact the dealership for ship information. Thanks
Congratulations, and Welcome!

Share with the group your configuration. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you...Tan interior, matching colored rollover (or whatever they are called) with blue top. Bose sound system, and connect plus. Picking up a set of Carrear classic wheels.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome to the forum! April is approaching so you should have some shipping news for your new 718 soon. What color are the Carrear classic wheels?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The color looks like gunmetal gray, with 10 spokes. Yes, I did get manual. Was informed today, there's potential I will have it by the end of the month.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome. The wait must be killing you! Will you have a secondary vehicle or will you be using the 718 as a daily driver?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!! I was able to track the ship once I got the name. My ship docked on Saturday so it won't be long now.:D Hope your wait is short--let us know your first impressions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts