Porsche 718 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

Registered
Price was $230.00 on sale, the 74.37 is the regular unit price. Yes you need all 4 of the 74.37. These prices are USD. I had them shipped to the border and I drove down and picked them up and brought them into Canada. I also bought at the same time the GTS third Radiator for 791.95. Total bill for scoops an radiator was1029.95 USD, shipping to border was 45.62 USD and to import into Canada was 89.83 GST Canadian, when I talked to the parts manager at the local Porsche dealership he stated they could not compete with SunCoast on prices. So I order my parts from them and have the local dealer install
Ahh OK, thanks, I will check, my dealer was pretty good on pricing but that was before the last staff shuffle...

Too bad about the radiator, I have a complete GTS setup and front bumper assembly from the 2016 Boxster left over from the Spyder bumper upgrade... 馃槈

Premium Member
I pulled the trigger on these. Looking to have the GT4 filled in as well, do you think the filler may have a chance to crack?

Premium Member
I think that done correctly they should be fine, on my GTS for over 3 years before I sold it, not a hint of cracking, FWIW they were done at a professional body shop.
And here I was going to fill it in with some silicone caulk and bust out my paint by numbers brushes. 馃ぃ

I'll be taking them to my local Porsche body shop.

Premium Member
Let us know once you get them what they look like and what the install entails. Still not sure why most sites say they are applied with tape.
Most that I鈥檝e found are aftermarket. They only have the option of tape. I鈥檝e looked at these before but the description is terrible in that it does not tell you all it comes with and they still mention tape for the install?

I just received email that this part is on backorder... so this could be awhile until I can report back.

Registered
This has me excited, I always wanted these but was not willing to use tape as a means of attaching
HD, can you confirm that the part numbers you ordered were the same as Korung posted from Suncoast? My dealer came up with something different. What part was on back order?

Premium Member
HD, can you confirm that the part numbers you ordered were the same as Korung posted from Suncoast? My dealer came up with something different. What part was on back order?
Sorry, this is all the info I have. I would assume when it's shipped I'll get a true packing list?

Registered
So this morning I checked out a buddies GT4, I could not see any tape on the edges and by the pictures it wouldn't seem that there is a lot of room for either so I was sure I would see something, but no.

Another observation, these feel like a completely different material than those on the 981, those were solid, heavy and not flexible at all, the 718 version is much thinner and I could easily flex the leading edge in or out with a light press.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts