Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been waiting for an allocation with no hope in sight. Pop into local dealership yesterday to drop off wife's Macan for oil change. They're backing a newly arrived GTS 4.0 into the showroom. Lava Orange eye candy. Hmmm. Ran to my rep desk and asked it was available. To both of our surprise, YES! Gorgeous car decked out nicely. SOLD! Traded my 2020 Cayman S for a sweet number. Pick up the Orange Beast next week! Woo hoo. Miracles do happen. Hang in there folks waiting for their dream car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 6-speed
504 Posts
Congratulations! Would be interested to hear more backstory: Was this a customer cancelled order or did the dealer order for inventory? Did the dealer not have a wait list and/or did everyone on it reject the car first? MSRP or ADM? How is it specced?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have been waiting for an allocation with no hope in sight. Pop into local dealership yesterday to drop off wife's Macan for oil change. They're backing a newly arrived GTS 4.0 into the showroom. Lava Orange eye candy. Hmmm. Ran to my rep desk and asked it was available. To both of our surprise, YES! Gorgeous car decked out nicely. SOLD! Traded my 2020 Cayman S for a sweet number. Pick up the Orange Beast next week! Woo hoo. Miracles do happen. Hang in there folks waiting for their dream car.
Congratulations, Chuck T.! Very happy for you and hope that your good news is shared by many others waiting for an allocation.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts