Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 6-speed
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many have offered their best wishes in other discussion threads, but I thought it would be nice to send my best wishes to everyone here that is enjoying - or hoping to enjoy - 718 ownership. We all have plenty to be thankful for as current or future Porsche owners. But in particular, I sincerely hope everyone has someone in their passenger seat to be thankful for as well. Best wishes to you, your family, and your car.....even those with amber sidelights and two pedals. :)

Cheers to all!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all as well. Properly said Ed. We all have something to be thankful for and should count our blessings and not take anything for granted. For all we have achieved it could just as easily be taken from us so. Well wishes for all of those who can't be home with their families during these times and for all those who have to work to maintain the running of our everyday lives. Thank you all.

Glasses Smile Font Poster Sunglasses

·
Registered
56 Posts
Many have offered their best wishes in other discussion threads, but I thought it would be nice to send my best wishes to everyone here that is enjoying - or hoping to enjoy - 718 ownership. We all have plenty to be thankful for as current or future Porsche owners. But in particular, I sincerely hope everyone has someone in their passenger seat to be thankful for as well. Best wishes to you, your family, and your car.....even those with amber sidelights and two pedals. :)

Cheers to all!
Going for a thanksgiving drive today with my beautiful car and wife (excuse me I got that backwards, beautiful wife and car).

Here’s wishing the same to all you chaps.

Happy Turkey Day!
Enjoy in good health!

😁

1 - 15 of 15 Posts