Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
892 Posts
Hey all,

Just introducing to you my new 718 Cayman... Already 7K km on it after 5 months only.

Loving it.

Hope you like it, enjoy your cars!
7000 KM in 5 months huh? Good on ya, that's what I like to see, someone that actually gets full use out of their car. Welcome to the forum & might I ask what part of Spain you hail from? :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on that lovely 718 and welcome to the forum!
Is that the Sport-Tex interior in graphite-blue??? If so, I'd really love some shots from the inside...
Have fun with your truly beautiful Cayman ( I was so, so close to go for the same exterior colour ) and enjoy your ride...
Cheers

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats, mine is the same graphite blue also, I think smooth and sophisticated looking. :)

·
892 Posts
Good to see that you're enjoying the 718 and Spain is a gorgeous country to be driving around.
I totally agree. One of my favourite roads is the one from Marbella to Ronda. Miles of twisting snaking road with stunningly beautiful scenery as a backdrop. The views both from & of Ronda are pretty special too. The only downsides are some of the local drivers leave a little to be desired & if you make a serious mistake it has a very good chance of being your last. I hired a motorcycle last time but I'd love to drive a 718 up there.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've driven that road, Chilli, and I totally agree! Doug

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.