Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
892 Posts
Hey all,

Just introducing to you my new 718 Cayman... Already 7K km on it after 5 months only.

Loving it.

Hope you like it, enjoy your cars!
7000 KM in 5 months huh? Good on ya, that's what I like to see, someone that actually gets full use out of their car. Welcome to the forum & might I ask what part of Spain you hail from? :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on that lovely 718 and welcome to the forum!
Is that the Sport-Tex interior in graphite-blue??? If so, I'd really love some shots from the inside...
Have fun with your truly beautiful Cayman ( I was so, so close to go for the same exterior colour ) and enjoy your ride...
Cheers

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats, mine is the same graphite blue also, I think smooth and sophisticated looking. :)

·
892 Posts
Good to see that you're enjoying the 718 and Spain is a gorgeous country to be driving around.
I totally agree. One of my favourite roads is the one from Marbella to Ronda. Miles of twisting snaking road with stunningly beautiful scenery as a backdrop. The views both from & of Ronda are pretty special too. The only downsides are some of the local drivers leave a little to be desired & if you make a serious mistake it has a very good chance of being your last. I hired a motorcycle last time but I'd love to drive a 718 up there.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've driven that road, Chilli, and I totally agree! Doug

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Hey all,

Just introducing to you my new 718 Cayman... Already 7K km on it after 5 months only.

Loving it.

Hope you like it, enjoy your cars!
Great looking car! Still waiting on mine scheduled to arrive in the dealership today the 18th of August.........long time coming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts