Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All from Germany.

I'm owner of a Boxster S since April 2017 and it is my first Porsche :x. I enjoy every minute and mile in this car. Last week did a trip through a part of Dolomites in North Italy. The performance, handling and fun in the winding roads there was priceless. :D
>:D hope the tickets from police by speedcontrol will be not delivered >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome, Leipzig.

Seriously fast color combination, that.

Perhaps you could take it on the autobahn and see if Automobile Magazine's observed 186-mph top speed was speedometer error or proof of Porsche sandbagging.... (smiley emoticon)

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Hello All from Germany.

I'm owner of a Boxster S since April 2017 and it is my first Porsche :x. I enjoy every minute and mile in this car. Last week did a trip through a part of Dolomites in North Italy. The performance, handling and fun in the winding roads there was priceless. :D
>:D hope the tickets from police by speedcontrol will be not delivered >:D
Welcome SKLD to the EXCLUSIVE 718 club.......The 718's are amazing and fun to drive it will just take the 718 haters a little longer to figure that out; I guess their a little slow on the uptake. Your Italy trip sounds amazing I have family in Naples and when I buy my next Porsche I will lobby for European delivery so I can drive these cars the way they are meant.....fast as heck with your hair on fire.....Go Autobahn!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speed test done before order

Welcome, Leipzig.

Seriously fast color combination, that.

Perhaps you could take it on the autobahn and see if Automobile Magazine's observed 186-mph top speed was speedometer error or proof of Porsche sandbagging.... (smiley emoticon)
Porsche gave me Boxster S before I ordered for 2 day's to test. I drove with (280 km/h) 175 miles/hour closed on this 186 , unfortunately the traffic abort the speedtest. But good News, the test was carried out with open roof.:nerd::nerd:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
European delivery

@Porsche2018

For delivery in Germany you would have 2 options. First in Zuffenhausen with visit the car plant (911 & 718) and Porsche Museum, second in Leipzig with visit the car plant (Macan, Cayenne) and dynamic driving instruction on race track.>:D
For first 2000-2500 miles a 10 day holiday in the Alps.;) Visit your family in Naples, but do this by train or rental car. The traffic in Italy is from Lake Garda to south terrible and you will be fear every second your "chica hermosa" will be rumbled or scratched.:crying:
At least you bring your baby for shipment to the states to Hamburg. Planes your transfer from Munich to Hamburg by Night on weekend. So the Autobahn will be empty from most of the trucks.>:D>:D

Life is too short to think about, do it!!

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
@Porsche2018

For delivery in Germany you would have 2 options. First in Zuffenhausen with visit the car plant (911 & 718) and Porsche Museum, second in Leipzig with visit the car plant (Macan, Cayenne) and dynamic driving instruction on race track.>:D
For first 2000-2500 miles a 10 day holiday in the Alps.;) Visit your family in Naples, but do this by train or rental car. The traffic in Italy is from Lake Garda to south terrible and you will be fear every second your "chica hermosa" will be rumbled or scratched.:crying:
At least you bring your baby for shipment to the states to Hamburg. Planes your transfer from Munich to Hamburg by Night on weekend. So the Autobahn will be empty from most of the trucks.>:D>:D

Life is too short to think about, do it!!
Thanks for all the great advice. Already spoke with my Porsche Sales Ambassador (SA), and his sales manager. If Porsche does produce a 718 GT4 I want to be on the top of that list.......No word yet on the GT4 though. It would be incredible touring parts of Europe in a brand new Porsche. I will heed your advice on both Italy and the Autobahn and integrate that into my plans.
Continue to enjoy your Bella Auto which I know will be real easy to do..........Stay Safe!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts