Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm interested in the Porsche 718 since its going to be the cheapest Porsche on the market. That is something to be excited about. And once you add options or upgrade to a better engine the price will probably ratchet up to something that seems more like a Porsche price.

What is drawing you guys to the Porsche 718?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's nice, but i'm not sure just yet if it's nice enough for me to consider it over the 718, at least not just yet.
I think about how a fully loaded Miata would be compared to a entry level 718 in both terms of price and quality.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think about how a fully loaded Miata would be compared to a entry level 718 in both terms of price and quality.
That's a good way to look at it, at least the badge doesn't matter to you, more about what exactly is being offered.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The badge matters a little but its more about the actual product. I really like the Miata nameplate anyway. Its not a Porsche, but its still an iconic little roadster.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For me its more about having a Porsche because of the engine and reputation of it as a driving vehicle, not the status of having a Porsche. I am just looking for a whole package that will be fun to drive around on the weekends. It doesn't have to be a Porsche, but a Porsche would be cool.

·
Registered
459 Posts
That might be a long explination, in short for me it's a vehicle from a brand known for building premium vehicles like Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts