Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
Welcome! What part of Colorado are you in? I'm in south Denver (Parker/Lone Tree area). If you happen to be free tomorrow morning, the local Porsche Club holds a monthly "breakfast club" the second Saturday of each month at The Perfect Landing restaurant (Centennial airport). There's usually at least 30-40 people there, and everyone has been pretty nice. Come join us! I'll be in the yellow Cayman :)

Breakfast starts at 8am, people usually start showing up around 7:30 and chat in the parking lot

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome! I lived in Fort Collins for 5 years and spent many weekends exploring the backroads (paved and unpaved). I only had trucks/suvs back then, but what fun it would have been to have the 718. Enjoy!

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I live in Evergreen, CO, which is in the foothills about 30 minutes west of Denver (elev. 8000'). Here's the car while it was still on the showroom floor (CPO). It's been stunning so far!

I just returned from an Alps motorcycle trip and saw lots of folks enjoying their 911's and Boxsters, but I didn't see a single Cayman. I thought that was interesting. For those who've not been, the Alps make the Rockies seem like, well, Iowa. No offense to Iowa.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.