Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Jason and I ordered a new Guards Red 718 S with manual gearbox in November of this year. I opted for the Bose Surround Sound and the Navigation system, beyond that it's a completely stock Cayman S. This is my second Cayman; previously I had a 981 that I sold this past weekend. I take delivery of my new 718 on or about 9 February 2018 and I certainly look forward to driving it and contributing to this forum.

Best,

Jason

·
892 Posts
My name is Jason and I ordered a new Guards Red 718 S with manual gearbox in November of this year. I opted for the Bose Surround Sound and the Navigation system beyond that it's a completely stock Cayman S. This is my second Cayman; previously I had a 981 that I sold this past weekend. I take delivery of my new 718 on or about 9 February 2018 and I certainly look forward to driving it and contributing to this forum.

Best,

Jason
Good for you mate & welcome to the forum from possibly its grumpiest member. ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
My name is Jason and I ordered a new Guards Red 718 S with manual gearbox in November of this year. I opted for the Bose Surround Sound and the Navigation system, beyond that it's a completely stock Cayman S. This is my second Cayman; previously I had a 981 that I sold this past weekend. I take delivery of my new 718 on or about 9 February 2018 and I certainly look forward to driving it and contributing to this forum.

Best,

Jason
Welcome. What convinced you to order a 718/982 after owning a 981? Just curious.

·
Registered
310 Posts
And what are you driving now that you sold your prior Cayman?

·
Registered
311 Posts

Best,

Jason
Welcome to the Forum!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome to the kids table, Jason ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome. What convinced you to order a 718/982 after owning a 981? Just curious.
I love the handling of the 981, but felt the need for more hp. After monitoring comments from 718S owners for a year I decided that the the 718S with 350 hp on tap will sufficiently satisfy my need for more hp.

Best,

Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts