Porsche 718 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
FWIW - I have had the full exhaust from the both SOUL and their competition on my Cayman, and they are definitely identical cats. Upgrading to the sport cat definitely gives a better "growl" and an increase in throttle responsiveness. I live in North Carolina (which has pretty strict inspection regulations) and was a little worried about passing the emission inspection due to the higher flow, but I took it in to the Porsche dealership last week for my annual service and it passed without an issue. I also agree with Hoosier Daddy in the above post - Soul quality is top notch and I wouldn't buy from anyone else, plus Mike is great to deal with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
FWIW - I have had the full exhaust from the both SOUL and their competition on my Cayman, and they are definitely identical cats. Upgrading to the sport cat definitely gives a better "growl" and an increase in throttle responsiveness. I live in North Carolina (which has pretty strict inspection regulations) and was a little worried about passing the emission inspection due to the higher flow, but I took it in to the Porsche dealership last week for my annual service and it passed without an issue. I also agree with Hoosier Daddy in the above post - Soul quality is top notch and I wouldn't buy from anyone else, plus Mike is great to deal with.
Do you have any clips of your exhaust setup JDodd?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts