Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!
My name is Rob and I just ordered my new Cayman S 718 which I should be getting in early spring..Located in Toronto Ontario and if there are any Meets let me know

This is a new platform for me and hopefully work on some custom parts for this BAD Boy :D

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome Guys!
Ya i been hearing alot of the 718S being an all around amazing Ride and when i went for a test drive it blew me away on the power,Quality and handling..
Again i never had the experience to ever own a Porsche and coming from other Imports this is a Blessing..
Once i receive it in May i will be adding some goodies and custom parts :)

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Carrara White 6 speed
Paid the extra $740 CAD :)
I was gonna run aftermarket 20 inch wheels(since i can buy them cheap :) ) but i wanted to keep it that classic Porsche look and got the Carrara S wheels in Satin Black

Im also thinking on adding some small interior carbon pieces which i might get
As well CF side vents

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got a call from Porsche today and First week of April the Cayman S arrives
Congrats buddy! It's a long wait, but seems worth it to get exactly what you want... Mine will be delivered to me in mid April at the Porsche Experience Center (Los Angeles). Problem is, the car will be at the port in March, but I won't be able to see or touch her till mid April. When you choose to have your delivery in PEC in Atlanta or LA, you have to wait an additional 4-6 weeks ???

·
Registered
68 Posts
nice 718!

saw those CF scoop pieces too so tempting
I love the way they look
I just had the thought they will be bug and stone catchers
when you install them make a thread about it let us know how they are

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats buddy! It's a long wait, but seems worth it to get exactly what you want... Mine will be delivered to me in mid April at the Porsche Experience Center (Los Angeles). Problem is, the car will be at the port in March, but I won't be able to see or touch her till mid April. When you choose to have your delivery in PEC in Atlanta or LA, you have to wait an additional 4-6 weeks ???
Thanks bud :) For us in Toronto Canada i dont mind waiting as im hoping their is no snow on the ground :(
Just in case there is they will hold it for me as this is a summer ride for me only :)

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice 718!

saw those CF scoop pieces too so tempting
I love the way they look
I just had the thought they will be bug and stone catchers
when you install them make a thread about it let us know how they are
Will do for sure bud.Working with one of our suppliers to get these in and see fitment.At the moment we just got the Carbon paddle shifters which look pretty sweet :)
My car is a 6 speed but gonna try them on a local guy shortly to me

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
shifters...

everyone who makes them makes them to attach to the back side, would look waaaay better attached from the front

is there no room for them to attach from the front?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts