Porsche 718 Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
718 GT4
224 Posts
Subtle difference - looks good.

Have you altered the alignment or are you going to keep it stock? I’ve been trying to get more camber (front and rear) and increase rear toe in a little, but my local indie was struggling to get much more at the rear. I’m going to try adding shims to the LCAs (front and rear), although i’m not sure how successful it will be at the rear - may need new toe links too

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Living the dream @HooosierDaddy! It will stay a dream for me because my base is all I need for the back roads and two HPDE weekends, but wow, it's still a nice dream.

Reactions: HooosierDaddy

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Looks great. What did you use to drop it?
A floor jack, choice of lug bolt removal tool and two spanner wrench’s.

I recently picked up the Milwaukee fuel mid torque impact... that was the real time saver. I’m in love with that thing and now look for a reason to take wheels off cars!

Factory coil-overs make lowering a walk in the park! About 45mins from start to finish.

·
Registered
2021 GTS 4.0 6MT soon!
172 Posts
Looks good! Do they wrap the matte surfaces too? Will you ceramic coat over it?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Wow, pushes all my buttons!

So, when I look at the aero on this car, a few things I find encouraging about my added aero to my base Cayman. Obviously, my aero pails in comparison, but I like that my duck tail looks similar in form to yours, that my rear diffuser has pronounced slats as yours does, and though not nearly pronounced as yours, I have a front splitter that sticks out enough to make parking more comfortable by backing in. Makes me feel I'm not that far off what Porsche engineers did on those items.

Reactions: HooosierDaddy

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Looks good! Do they wrap the matte surfaces too? Will you ceramic coat over it?
No wrap on the plastic. It's cheap enough to replace if needed.

I'll coat the plastics and wheels with the remaining Adams Graphene I have. Just to preserve their coloring and make clean up easier.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts