Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GPF (Gas particulate filters) are part of the new 2020 718 GT4 exhaust systems from the factory. What happens when these restrictive filters are removed? Well...more power...but what about the sound? Here you go....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks like both the over-axle pipe and valvetronic rear exhaust are changed? The exhaust tips and length are different in the "GPF Delete" segments. I would like to keep my PSE setup but remove the GPF. Was hoping your video would help show if there are sound differences for just the GPF Delete. Very nice looking products BTW.

61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like both the over-axle pipe and valvetronic rear exhaust are changed? The exhaust tips and length are different in the "GPF Delete" segments. I would like to keep my PSE setup but remove the GPF. Was hoping your video would help show if there are sound differences for just the GPF Delete. Very nice looking products BTW.
Hi there, We are sorry for the late reply! Pretty time consuming trying to keep up with posts on all the forums for each of the brands we make products for. At any rate...the Carbon Tips on the car are actually just reflecting a bolt on tip change to the factory exhaust. So what you are hearing is actually the factory exhaust with the GPF Filter delete which is exactly what you were looking for. Have you already made a choice for an exhaust on your car? Happy to put an end of year closeout deal together for you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts