Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

last Monday, it was a big day! I had the chance to drive a Boxster 718 S in Le Mans Circuit.
I ordered my 718 S to Porsche France, and they systematically invite any customer buying a brand new Porsche to "Le Mans"
There is the Porsche Experience Center in Le Mans, where instructors accompany you in your first driving with a similar car that you have ordered.

I drove on slippery course with different modes, even without any PASM! Waoooh! you can understand how much electronic is helping us! and preventing for an easier driving.
So if any of you can get that chance, take It! as it is very interesting, funny. And you drive your future car during a half day. That helps for waitting for yours!
Porsche Sport Driving school must be present also in your country, don't hesitate to subscribe it is amazing!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Gosh darn that does sound like a seriously fun experience ! Gives you what you should be expecting for later on when you receive yours.

Did you happen to take any pictures ?! ;) ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello

here are some pictures from cars and also the menu as it was a complete day experience!

also the menu we had for lunch :) :

and the dessert !

·
Registered
107 Posts
Whaaaaat ! That looks cool as heck !

The meal sounds delicious as well. Did you get to take a plus one with you ??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

yes, we were allowed to invite one guest. So I went with my son. We enjoyed, as we were both in the same car as we are waitting for. It was a good day! We were 18 people with diffrents model cars. There were 3 * 718 ( 2 Model S), 911, Macan and Cayenne.
One of us is moving from a Oxster 981 (6 cylinders) to a 718. He confirmed that the 718S is more powerful, speeder and easiest to place on the road. I aldo said that the noise is different bu the 718 noise is not a bad one, even nice!
cheers

·
Registered
459 Posts
I heard there was a bunch of these in Toronto ripping around. One of my friends is a cop with the police force their, said they got a complaint!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts