Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congrats! Tell us more. Post pics when you can.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! You will not be able to post pictures, as we found with @WJW, until you make at least 10 posts. Once you get the 10 posts completed then attach some pictures. Start by responding here.......what color is it?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! You will not be able to post pictures, as we found with @WJW, until you make at least 10 posts. Once you get the 10 posts completed then attach some pictures. Start by responding here.......what color is it?

Congrats!!! Please make then posts quickly so we can sees your pictures!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Congrats. Mine is only a few months old so I know the feeling.

What color?

Any options?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations! I recently took delivery of a base 718 Cayman in guards red. This is my first Porsche and the first car I've ever purchased brand new without a test drive. So impressed with the build quality and even the sound. Loving it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on the 718 and welcome! Is this the first Porsche that you've owned or are you coming from different models?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Base Cayman here also, 6 speed.
More than enough for me.."for now"
Have had many sports cars, can truly say I think this is my favorite.
Car seems to be built well, and handles extremely well.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the Porsche Club! I'd like to think it's an elite club, made mostly of real driving enthusiasts...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Many congratulations on the new car & glad you're having fun with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Aeronca65tl - Sorry to go off topic. But, I assume from your user name you fly or used to fly? I learned in an Aeronca Champ and J3.....soloed in 1964 in a J3 out of a little grass field in Monroe Ct.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Aeronca65tl - Sorry to go off topic. But, I assume from your user name you fly or used to fly? I learned in an Aeronca Champ and J3.....soloed in 1964 in a J3 out of a little grass field in Monroe Ct.
Now that's a real airplane! Did my first lesson in a Super Cub in '87 (grass strip), now own a Turbo Arrow and drive a jet at work. You should have seen the looks I got at the SFO employee parking lot when I pulled up in my new Boxster yesterday. Ended up parking between a 911 and a new Cayman... As I figured those guys would be just as cautious to avoid dings...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts