Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call from my SA today. The 718 arrived at the dealer last night. It is going to get Xpel clear bra installed Monday and I will pick it up next Saturday--the soonest I can get to the dealer as they are 86 miles way from me. This is going to be a slow week-- ugh! This does, however, give me an excuse to clean my garage.;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby since it is the same exterior and interior color scheme as mine. I've always lusted after GT silver with black/red full leather!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby since it is the same exterior and interior color scheme as mine. I've always lusted after GT silver with black/red full leather!
I don't have the full leather but I also love the black/red color combination. GT Silver looks great with the black soft top. Your full leather is going to look fantastic!!!:cool:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you. It reminds me when I got "The Call". Although, my car was shipped from another dealer.

Is this your first Porsche?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you. It reminds me when I got "The Call". Although, my car was shipped from another dealer.

Is this your first Porsche?
Thanks!!! No this is not my first Porsche but it is my first Boxster. I'm really excited about having a convertible--my first. Now I just need some warmer temps and sun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the black/red two tone interior. However, I love the Sport Plus Seats even more, which don't come with that option unless you get fancy and expensive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats. I have a GT Silver Cayman 718s. The color is awesome. It's flat in low light and the flake come out in bright sun. Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts