Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
HOW DARE YOU SIR?!?!? Don’t you know, this is a Croc forum!!!
I am not talking about the licence plate ! 😜
You have it in your foot NEXT to the car and I am sure you sit in there with that 😂

Don't worry , Mat did the same with the rubber boots . I am sure the GTS was full of pig sht after he drove . 😂

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't knock it until you try it, I felt the same way until I tried them on once as a lark. I now have a pair of summer crocs, a pair of winter (fur lined), and a nice pair of lace-up shoe-looking ones for fancy occasions (such as leaving the house) you wouldn't know were crocs unless I told you.

My feet are pretty well shot from wearing steel-toed leather boots on pitching steel decks for 30 years (retired US Navy), so I go for maximum comfort as much as possible and crocs are by far the most comfortable footwear I've found. I can handle the ridicule, my feet thank me! :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
"For those in the know" indeed. My plate spells out "REPTILE", but it uses the pre-printed graphic R that is on the left edge of the specialty plate for my alma matter to do so. (It's kind of a school tradition to do the nerdiest thing you can with the free R that comes on the plate)

Most people see the "Reptile" bit, but probably less then 2 in 10 that comment on the plate/car get the joke. However, I always have a good laugh with the select few who know enough to get it :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
"For those in the know" indeed. My plate spells out "REPTILE", but it uses the pre-printed graphic R that is on the left edge of the specialty plate for my alma matter to do so. (It's kind of a school tradition to do the nerdiest thing you can with the free R that comes on the plate)

Most people see the "Reptile" bit, but probably less then 2 in 10 that comment on the plate/car get the joke. However, I always have a good laugh with the select few who know enough to get it :)
Pictures please

·
Registered
70 Posts
Don't knock it until you try it, I felt the same way until I tried them on once as a lark. I now have a pair of summer crocs, a pair of winter (fur lined), and a nice pair of lace-up shoe-looking ones for fancy occasions (such as leaving the house) you wouldn't know were crocs unless I told you.

My feet are pretty well shot from wearing steel-toed leather boots on pitching steel decks for 30 years (retired US Navy), so I go for maximum comfort as much as possible and crocs are by far the most comfortable footwear I've found. I can handle the ridicule, my feet thank me! :p
I tried it once as one of my friends uses it for gardening and I helped him with watering. (i still deny this story ;) )

I am also sure that a skirt is more comfortable than trousers, but still refuse to wear it ;) (ok for a Scottish btw)

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
2,254 Posts
I tried it once as one of my friends uses it for gardening and I helped him with watering. (i still deny this story ;) )

I am also sure that a skirt is more comfortable than trousers, but still refuse to wear it ;) (ok for a Scottish btw)
Now that this conversation is totally "off the rails" my two bits: Halloween; garb is that of a demented, demonic, gnarley, hunchbacked priest wearing a cassock. What the undergarments are I leave to the curioius viewer.
We now return the forum to more capable hands......

1 - 20 of 46 Posts