Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here from NYC, absolutely loving the Cayman S thus far. I've been encountering a minor issue with retrieving customized settings within 'Individual mode' in Sport Chrono - they seem to revert back to factory default when the vehicle is restarted. Is this normal or can they be saved?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Johan, appreciate the response. I'm able to navigate via the MFD and select the desired features for Individual Mode, but I think I'm missing where I can save them! When I restart the vehicle and rotate the mode switch dial to Individual, my previously selected features are not enabled. Am I overlooking an option to save these settings somewhere or should it be done automatically? The manual doesn't specify...

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Johan, appreciate the response. I'm able to navigate via the MFD and select the desired features for Individual Mode, but I think I'm missing where I can save them! When I restart the vehicle and rotate the mode switch dial to Individual, my previously selected features are not enabled. Am I overlooking an option to save these settings somewhere or should it be done automatically? The manual doesn't specify...

Hm,
I just klicked the options i like and then pressed back to get to the start screen.
I will check it out tomorrow!

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
+1 to Johans response
:)

@BZoo32
This morning i did as i said before, scrolled the option, mark one and used the "back" button to come to the first meny.
When i arrived at work i turned the engine of/on and it was stored.

Have you done it with the engine on or of?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Happened to me as well as not saving seat settings, that was about six months ago. Had to have the dealer reset the software. It's not saving the seat strings again – one of these days i'll take it back in for another reset.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Happened to me as well as not saving seat settings, that was about six months ago. Had to have the dealer reset the software. It's not saving the seat strings again – one of these days i'll take it back in for another reset.

Ouch :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This morning i did as i said before, scrolled the option, mark one and used the "back" button to come to the first meny.
When i arrived at work i turned the engine of/on and it was stored.

Have you done it with the engine on or of?

I was originally trying with the engine on. I'm planning on taking the car out for a spin tonight so I'll take a shot per your instructions and follow up with the results!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I've had intermittent losses of my Individual settings. They've stayed stored for a couple of drives now. When I've lost them, I'd have know idea if the state of the car had anything to do with it. I'll monitor and mention it to the dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts