Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome! That’s an absolutely beautiful cayman in THE perfect color (IMHO 🧐).

Reactions: lsturbointeg

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nice choice! I certainly think you chose a great color. I made a similar move when I bought mine, came from a 335i to the Cayman.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! That’s an absolutely beautiful cayman in THE perfect color (IMHO 🧐).
HAHA i see why!!

Nice choice! I certainly think you chose a great color. I made a similar move when I bought mine, came from a 335i to the Cayman.
i think so too! it was either this or the Miami Blue

Congrats! BMW guy here as well with my first Porsche. If you love driving, Porsche is the next logical step up from bmw.
i wanna say your screen name looks familiar from the BMW forums?

Enjoy, got by GTS earlier this year and loving every mile.
that's awesome! hoping i feel the same way too!

Very nice sir! Count me in the BMW (435i) to Cayman GTS club too.
seems like that's the trend! congrats on your GTS!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys! new to the forum. coming from the BMW platform this is my first Porsche!

Awesome color. And it looks better in real life. I came from a M4 to same model GTS but Carmine red. You’ll love the car. Definitely track it. The car can take it. I’ve tracked mine 60 events and not a bit of trouble. Only maintenance which is kinda expensive
Great car. Future classic IMHO due to no one wanted the 4 banger. Passed a C 8 at Road Atlanta do don’t let anyone kid you that the car is a Subaru 😎

·
Registered
254 Posts
Indeed, lots of former (and current) BMW owners here, but judging by your user name, you've been down the import tuner rabbit hole, too. I never boosted my LS Integra (kept it stock actually), but did do a B20B swap in my EK hatchback once upon a time.

Nice garage, too!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Indeed, lots of former (and current) BMW owners here, but judging by your user name, you've been down the import tuner rabbit hole, too. I never boosted my LS Integra (kept it stock actually), but did do a B20B swap in my EK hatchback once upon a time.

Nice garage, too!
haha thanks dude! not many people understood the screen ID. YUP! had a boosted JDM LSturbo Integra back in the early 90's before all the Fast and Furious craze. was into the race/show scene in the 90's to about early 2000. use to race my 91 Geo Storm in the early 90's. so been in the car game for quite some time now. thanks for the compliment!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts