Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Wow, that looks fantastic!! Congratulations. I think chalk really suits the lines of this car incredibly well, especially the Cayman.

Some day I'll have one of these lovely 718's! Just have to be patient.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Very nice. Watched the youtube video of it being done.

The chaps at Staffordshire Car Care are great. They did my Base cayman last year and will be doing my GTS when it arrives in March.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Well done sir, she's beautiful! Is it possible the PPF and ceramic actually enhanced the shine, as her exterior absolutely glows. Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well done sir, she's beautiful! Is it possible the PPF and ceramic actually enhanced the shine, as her exterior absolutely glows. Cheers!
Yes the detail improved the paintwork from when I collected the car from Porsche, but SCC did do a machine polish on the areas that were ceramic coated which is what enhanced the shine.
Taking photos under lots of bright lights helps (y) but its super shiny out in daylight too!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Indeed black contrasts extremely well with chalk. I’m wavering down to chalk or GTS silver for my build. The black option on the wing looks good as well. You can probably get it wrapped later at a good Indy shop.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts