Registered
392 Posts
Porsche messed up big time with this marketing pic. :eek:

OT; gawd I love this Phyton Green colour :love:

wheel-crest.jpg

·
Registered
864 Posts
When I swapped in my winter wheels I was careful to place all the wheel emblems pointing downward. But when I checked after my next drive they were all pointing in different directions. What did I do wrong? Maybe not tighten them enough?

·
Registered
201 Posts
My wheel centres do move ordinarily but took a tip from earlier post to use small sticky dots, first I stuck one to the wheel But then realised better (and easier) to stick to the back of the centre cap itself.
On my wheels the locking bolt to be aligned :p It has to be in line with the logo and tyre valve, see pics. Anyway, all compliant now:cool:
Amazing what being self isolated at home allows time for . . . Keep safe!
View attachment 26030 View attachment 26031 View attachment 26032 View attachment 26033
well that failed - one short drive, normal speeds and both front stayed put, but both rear moved!

mmm the challenge is on to find a secure solution . . .

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hmm, this image is not one of the photos from the Media Kit Porsche released upon announcement of the car. Where is it from?
I'm not sure Chris, I saved it when all the promo pics were released.
I assumed it was part of the media kit.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Problem solved, see pic, the round glue sticky where it is in the picture does not even touch the rim, I moved it slightly to the left to sit on the 3 raised ‘bits’ and it now is very secure.

9765AF77-BF45-40FA-B204-903F7FDEE088.jpeg

·
Registered
633 Posts
When I swapped in my winter wheels I was careful to place all the wheel emblems pointing downward. But when I checked after my next drive they were all pointing in different directions. What did I do wrong? Maybe not tighten them enough?
Oh, the horror. You will be banned from all future Porsche ownership until you can resolve this major issue!😋
BTW, I think I would start by resetting them again with the car in the garage. Maybe it was a one time problem!!😛

21 - 31 of 31 Posts