Porsche 718 Forum banner

Ladies and Gents, She has Arrived!! (pics of my car sent by dealer)

15K views 87 replies 29 participants last post by  Kor 446 
Congrats, looks great! I agree on the "no I-95"! swing wide and hit moonshiner 28, dragon, and blue ridge parkway (weather allowing). Should be sufficiently twisty and hilly to break her in right! Pisgah Inn, Switzerland Inn (stayed there, great food) and Park Vista Inn are all places on the parkway to stay. Whatever route you take tho, I'm sure you'll enjoy the heck out of her!

I'm not sure how much of an adventure the NJ Turnpike is for me :D But yeah, I might drive it down, especially if it takes a long time to arrange a truck.

Yeah, my Spyder will be in port on Monday so I'm hoping it's ready to go by next weekend, unless they broke it. NORAD up there (Porsche's contractor in RI) moves pretty quick. I picked up a Panamera once in VA, the next day after the ship got in to RI.
Not to derail the thread but I used PlyCar and was very pleased. I arranged through Nick in the California office FWIW

yeah, I didn't even ask about delivering it to NJ. Until a few weeks ago we we going to be moving to Fl by mid January... and honestly I'm looking forward to the drive up to NJ. NJ has WAY better driving roads than Florida anyway, so I'll definitely enjoy those while I'm here.

$850 is reasonable for sure....
Los Angeles CA to Richmond VA in an enclosed multicar trailer was $2,700. Car was flawless and the process was amazing to watch. I would think your route would be in the $1500 range, but who knows. I like Plycar because they don't sub out work, it is their fleet and drivers.

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car

Definitely a goosebump moment. That is worth the price of admission! My SA personally delivered Bumblebee to my driveway. There it was. Like magic. Special moments folks..... Happy New Year to ALL!
Awesome way to get your car @Raven! Which reminds me, you should be past your break in period now, have you give Bumblebee the proper beans yet? (y) 🍿

And happy new year to all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.