Porsche 718 Forum banner
201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Thanks so much! Did we get a chance to meet? Part 1 of the Rennsport Dragon Rally video will drop 12am tonight. Working on part 2. Hopefully I got some vids of your Porsche

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
2,254 Posts
Cheers mate: Was getting front screens for Bumblebee installed at Porsche of Ocala yesterday. They had two G3 deliveries slated. Clients had been waiting over a year their cars. One group ran into you at Rennsport and had photos of your Cay. They loved it. Small world.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
stay tuned for the carbon fiber wheel upgrade video. if you never swapped out a steering wheel be sure to know what you're doing or else you can really ef things up!

here's the wiring that you have to swap over from your OEM wheel to the new. You literally have to swap everything over! including the paddle shifters. looks like spaghetti if you ask me!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Here's some shots during my Soul Catted DP install i did. Install was pretty easy. Didn't run into any issues like seized bolts or anything that held up the process. seemed like i spent more time taking off the underneath tray if anything lol :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
And for those carbon fiber lovers out there feast your eyes on these pieces of heaven :love: what's fantastic is the owner delivered these personally as he didn't want UPS or FEDEX to damage these(y) These are from the same manufacturer that did the rest of my aero on the Porsche...TAKD_Carbon. Again keeping with the blue carbon fiber theme that SCM created for me with my interior pieces which i still have to post some better detailed pictures but he will also do the slatts in blue carbon fiber as well as the gas lid.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
2,254 Posts
And for those carbon fiber lovers out there feast your eyes on these pieces of heaven :love: what's fantastic is the owner delivered these personally as he didn't want UPS or FEDEX to damage these(y) These are from the same manufacturer that did the rest of my aero on the Porsche...TAKD_Carbon. Again keeping with the blue carbon fiber theme that SCM created for me with my interior pieces which i still have to post some better detailed pictures but he will also do the slatts in blue carbon fiber as well as the gas lid.

He is a true artist that totally knows his material... That much detail on such small, intricate pieces is amazing. We need to clone him.....

Reactions: Treemagnet
201 - 212 of 212 Posts