Porsche 718 Forum banner

Which best describes how you feel about me?

• Couldn't live without me

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I've been helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm somewhat entertaining

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Geesh, enough already

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I should be banned from the internet altogether

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It's unclear what planet I came from, but it would be best if I'd go back there and never come back

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im a green guy--my fav color. Wish they offered a forest green or british racing green for the coupes and they dont without $$$ PTS. Adventurine Green was a passing thought just not enough pop for me so its a Python Green Cayman and like a macan forum guy asked--(who) has the courage to drive a python green porsche every day? Dont know if I do -- yet I am willing to get up every morning and face my demons and show that kind of courage...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Im a green guy--my fav color. Wish they offered a forest green or british racing green for the coupes and they dont without $$$ PTS. Adventurine Green was a passing thought just not enough pop for me so its a Python Green Cayman and like a macan forum guy asked--(who) has the courage to drive a python green porsche every day? Dont know if I do -- yet I am willing to get up every morning and face my demons and show that kind of courage...
AGM all the way baby!

Maybe sometimes called Adventurine Racing Green if I’m asked about the color. Haha.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts