Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my case I chose the guards red over carmine red to save a few grand and put the money to other options on the car.
I wasn't sure the gloss black spoiler/handles would be OK with the satin finished wheels/air intake but I think I got away with it.
I also had window tints & extended clear bra wrap to protect the investment a bit more. Just got to get some decent weather so I can go enjoy it now.

CaymanGTS-00.jpg

CaymanGTS-01.jpg

CaymanGTS-02.jpg

CaymanGTS-03.jpg

CaymanGTS-04.jpg

CaymanGTS-05.jpg

CaymanGTS-06.jpg

CaymanGTS-07.jpg

CaymanGTS-08.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
You can't take your money to heaven
My friend, my point is you can achieve both and create a legacy. You should enjoy what you have earned and have fun. What do they say "if you don't have good dreams you have nightmares".
BTW, that car rocks.....can't wait for my Guards Porsche, in fact, I like it better than the Carmine Red.

·
Registered
12 Posts
WJW, the guards red looks terrific!
I battled to choose between red or white for my GTSC but my better half preferred white for our sunny weather. I find any excuse to drive it and sometimes no excuse at all, its just so good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There was a Guards Red 911 GTS in the showroom when I chose the colour. It convinced me to go for the classic colour over anything else. Although I've got to say there are half a dozen colours that Porsche have that I could live with.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
284 Posts
That red and black combination is sharp!

·
Registered
169 Posts
In my case I chose the guards red over carmine red to save a few grand and put the money to other options on the car.
I wasn't sure the gloss black spoiler/handles would be OK with the satin finished wheels/air intake but I think I got away with it.
I also had window tints & extended clear bra wrap to protect the investment a bit more. Just got to get some decent weather so I can go enjoy it now.

View attachment 10889

View attachment 10897

View attachment 10905

View attachment 10913

View attachment 10921

View attachment 10929

View attachment 10945

View attachment 10953

View attachment 10961
I like your taste I went balls deep with gloss black spoiler,door handles,window trim,wheels,sport deseign on yellow cayman gts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Schredder,

Please post pics of your ride. You don't see too many Yellow Caymans - I have Lava Orange - I wanted a color that popped!!! Guards Red, Lava Orange and racing Yellow always look good on a Porsche - the Lime Green is unusual as well...

·
Registered
9 Posts

View attachment 10889

View attachment 10897

View attachment 10905

View attachment 10913

View attachment 10921

View attachment 10929

View attachment 10945

View attachment 10953

View attachment 10961
I went for guards red much nicer than the other carmine red very similar to yours with all the back options

Stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts