• Aventurine green metalic
  • 20" Carrera S Wheels
  • ^---painted platinum
  • Sport Seats Plus (2-way)
  • leather interior black dark silver w/ sport tex seat centers
  • "718 Cayman S" Logo Painted (black)
  • headlight cleaning system covers painted
  • manual transmission
  • Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) (10mm lower)
  • Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV) (w LSD)
  • Sport Chrono package
  • sport tailpipes in black
  • Clear Taillights Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
  • LED Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)
  • Automatically Dimming Mirrors with Integrated Rain Sensor
  • Light Design Package
  • GT Sport Steering Wheel in Leather
  • Seat Heating
  • Lane change assist (LCA)
  • Carbon Fiber Interior Package i.c.w. Standard Interior Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
  • Manual Gear Lever in Carbon Fiber
  • rear wiper
  • Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
  • smoking package
  • BOSE® Surround Sound System

with snows on:

mods so far: clear corners, soundaktor fuse removed, full ppf, zunsport front and side grilles, key fob cf :)
added on: frunk liner, trunk liner, winter mats, magnetic phone vent mount, rear silicone frame
to be installed: BlackVue DR900S

impressions: the car is awesome...its so much fun to drive. the seats are immensely comfortable, pdls+ is cool. i just cant wait for the spring so I can put the 20"s with summers on.

·
Registered
446 Posts
That Aventurine Green is gorgeous. Feels like the color for Army vets! I think a beige seating spec would match well, personally. But not negging on your choice.

I see you got bamboozled by the options temptations. Welcome to the club. :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
I’m jealous of your interior. When I ordered my 2017 no one had seen sport tex and so I finally went with all leather. Now no one can get sport tex...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats! Pictures don't do that color justice. Great choice!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That Aventurine Green is gorgeous. Feels like the color for Army vets! I think a beige seating spec would match well, personally. But not negging on your choice.

I see you got bamboozled by the options temptations. Welcome to the club. :p
thanks! the story on options: I hate regretting options missed. I will own this car for a long time. i picture options in terms of % of an additional car payment. take "718 Cayman S" Logo Painted (black)" as an option @ $350. its basically free relative to a monthly payment. the CF shift knob at $610 is ridiculous, but i went for it anyway. as of right now i dont regret a single choice on options :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m jealous of your interior. When I ordered my 2017 no one had seen sport tex and so I finally went with all leather. Now no one can get sport tex...
thanks, and sorry! i had no idea they would phase out sport tex, i really liked the idea of it. originally i wanted a GTS (but they eliminated them for 2020) so I was fine with alcantara.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts