Porsche 718 Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2021, Porsche 718 GT4 PDK
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Wasn’t sure how I’d like those wheels, but I must say they are absolutely amazing on your Cayman. Great choice and thanks for the pics!
Definitely gets stares and the Matt finish hides dirt and surprisingly doesn’t show brake dust residue

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Congrats on your New Cayman GT4. Looks nice with the rim choice. Any modifications planned?
Thank you. Honestly, with the 4.0 and the stock pipes, the power and sound is more then sufficient for UK roads and add the PDK…boom… for now keeping as is as just fantastic to enjoy as-is 👍🏽

·
Registered
718 GT4
260 Posts
Thank you. Honestly, with the 4.0 and the stock pipes, the power and sound is more then sufficient for UK roads and add the PDK…boom… for now keeping as is as just fantastic to enjoy as-is 👍🏽
Very true. Enjoy it for what it is. You might also notice the stock exhaust improves with some miles.

Having said that, once you hear one with an aftermarket system it’s difficult to get that sound out of your head 😀.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Very true. Enjoy it for what it is. You might also notice the stock exhaust improves with some miles.

Having said that, once you hear one with an aftermarket system it’s difficult to get that sound out of your head 😀.
You’re absolutely right as almost 1k miles done and exhaust character deep growl. I have loud one in my GT-R and annoys neighbours 🤣🤣🤣

21 - 32 of 32 Posts