Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking on the level of interest in a get-together for 718s in the Bay Area. Bryan (Geeman) and I have been discussing this. Could be as simple as meeting at a Starbuck's on a Sat. morning followed by a local-led rally on nice scenic driving roads (at legal speeds)... Other ideas?

Let us know where you are located; preferred timeframes; and any particular ideas for the meetup or drive. I'm mid-Peninsula, Belmont.

--Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thank you Jon for putting out feelers.

I originally messaged Jon to see if he maybe interested in a local run to Alice's on October 7 and that is how this thread was born.

I was planning on driving out to Alice's on October 7th with the wife to have breakfast and to admire other Porsches out there.

It would be nice to meet other 718 members and look and admire each others cars and go for a nice drive and have some lunch.

Hoping we can plan something.

Just checking on the level of interest in a get-together for 718s in the Bay Area. Bryan (Geeman) and I have been discussing this. Could be as simple as meeting at a Starbuck's on a Sat. morning followed by a local-led rally on nice scenic driving roads (at legal speeds)... Other ideas?

Let us know where you are located; preferred timeframes; and any particular ideas for the meetup or drive. I'm mid-Peninsula, Belmont.

--Jon

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thank you Jon for putting out feelers.

I originally messaged Jon to see if he maybe interested in a local run to Alice's on October 7 and that is how this thread was born.

I was planning on driving out to Alice's on October 7th with the wife to have breakfast and to admire other Porsches out there.

It would be nice to meet other 718 members and look and admire each others cars and go for a nice drive and have some lunch.

Hoping we can plan something.
Sorry, I'm not available on Oct 7th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts