Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered for the forum and wanted to say hi. Orderd my 718S last May, after a long wait got the car the first week of January. Been going kinda easy for break in but loving it so far, first oil change and Autox this week end, cant wait.

Previous owner of a 2003 WRX and 2007 STi so I have no issue with the sound, to be honest there isnt much of a sound, I plan on fixing that soon....

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new car! it is an amazingly fun car to drive. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just registered for the forum and wanted to say hi. Orderd my 718S last May, after a long wait got the car the first week of January. Been going kinda easy for break in but loving it so far, first oil change and Autox this week end, cant wait.

Previous owner of a 2003 WRX and 2007 STi so I have no issue with the sound, to be honest there isnt much of a sound, I plan on fixing that soon....
Welcome to the forum!! Love that blue.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shes sitting about 1600 right now, want to get to 2000 for the first oil change, I should be able to get close enough by Fri night and get it done.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Shes sitting about 1600 right now, want to get to 2000 for the first oil change, I should be able to get close enough by Fri night and get it done.
I don't know how you cannot drive it all the time........I had put 900 miles in the first couple of days. Had the car for 6 months even was gone for a month a half but still have managed to put over 5K miles.

·
Super Moderator
1,887 Posts
Stunning car, OP. Seeing this makes me (slightly) regret not opting for the body-colored side intakes on my Night Blue Metallic 718 Cayman.

Black wheels FTW! >:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on the car, absolutely love that blue color. What are your plans for changing how it sounds? Its hard to compare the stock exhaust of any car to that of a WRX aha.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes the car is PTS, VooDoo blue, lead to several additional months of waiting but would totally do it again. For exhaust i really prefer the single route 3" systems, probably catless with a tune for the check engine light. Still a little light on info so far in that stuff, but i guess its still a fairly new car. Thats about the only thing i miss from my subaru was the open source ecu tunes i could do myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts