Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm Rob from Chandler, AZ. Just ordered a Cayman S in Aventurine Green with 20" Carrera S wheels. It would have been nice to have bought one from a dealer floor, but there's not a lot of Cayman inventory in the entire country at the moment. At least this way I get exactly what I wanted. I got the PDK and all the performance options and went with the regular 10mm PASM. I also went with the 2-way sport seats plus with leather, BOSE, ventilated seats and a few other things. No navigation though. I cannot wait to get it. It's going to be a long 5 months or so!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello all. I'm Rob from Chandler, AZ. Just ordered a Cayman S in Aventurine Green with 20" Carrera S wheels. It would have been nice to have bought one from a dealer floor, but there's not a lot of Cayman inventory in the entire country at the moment. At least this way I get exactly what I wanted. I got the PDK and all the performance options and went with the regular 10mm PASM. I also went with the 2-way sport seats plus with leather, BOSE, ventilated seats and a few other things. No navigation though. I cannot wait to get it. It's going to be a long 5 months or so!
Arizona haha - yes on ventilated seats! (Did the same here – in Texas)

2-way sport seats plus are perfect as they are. Unless you are picky or like the memory settings of the electric seats, they'll do great.

Aventurine Green is a great color and a little special since it only just became available.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nicely optioned out...congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Nice!!!
Since you selected sport seats plus and all the performance options, did you also consider and decide against a GTS 4.0? Just curious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts