Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New guy here. Just bought a Cayman a couple of weeks ago.
Wife beat me to the Porsche club a few months back when she forced me to get her a Macan.

Traded in a 370Z Nismo for the Cayman though. It was a tough thing to do, as I had a pretty strong attachment to it, but it was time. I'm very happy with the new one though. Fun fact, it's also the first car that was not white, or some shade of white, that I've ever owned.

Just a base 718, nothing crazy as far as options go.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Very nice car and good color choice (biased). Just a base! It is still a lot of car and much fun, as you have probably discovered. Unless you are a track person it is unlikely you will miss the extra goodies of the other variants. Enjoy!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and congrats. Very nice car and good color choice (biased). Just a base! It is still a lot of car and much fun, as you have probably discovered. Unless you are a track person it is unlikely you will miss the extra goodies of the other variants. Enjoy!
Haha it’s definitely a great car. Best thing I’ve ever driven, hands down.

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Ha - that's two 370z converts in a week's time! Noice!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Haha, yea we had been discussing on the 370z forum over the last couple of weeks. We both, unbeknownst to each other, started looking around the same time.
Test drove Nismo, but in the end the BS won in a landslide...or more accurately "perfect drift."

Welcome aboard Z folks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts