Congrats. PTS is generally only offered at specific times - the next is apparently early in 2023. Many build items are personal taste, so I won't offer any comments on them. There are a few things that you should be aware of:
- Seats. 18 ways are magnificent, but if you don't need the umpteen adjustments or the memory, the Sports Seats Plus are pretty good.
- PASM - this will provoke a response. I went for the -10 as well because of clearance worries. Did I sacrifice some handling magic? Who knows - the car is a lot better than the driver is.
- I have the leather trim option, but I have two tone leather. Black on black means you have no contrast, which is fine if that's what you are after. You could also consider black brushed aluminum which would provide a texture contrast. I might pick the regular aluminum, but that's me. I would also get either chalk or red seatbelts.
- PSP - you will get heavily shelled for this. I have had it on two Caymans. Is it needed? Absolutely not. Does it work? Yes.
- Navigation and Connect are a hole to throw money into. If you have to have the map on the right instrument binnacle, or if you travel frequently in areas without cell coverage then yes, consider it. Otherwise CarPlay displays Waze, Google Maps Apple Maps or others on the PCM display just fine. As far as connect is concerned, be advised that Porsche is very good at sportscars, but pretty poor at software. Lots of glitches.
- Smartphone compartment. The consensus is that it's a waste of money. Apparently it boosts the cell signal somewhat (at least it's supposed to) but that's it.