Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

New member here and glad to be a part of a dedicated forum for the 718 platform. I just got my 718 Cayman S less than 4 weeks ago after a long (to me) 3-month wait. I went with the sports exhaust, sport PASM and manual transmission and couldn't be happier. This car is a blast to drive! Looking forward to be a part of this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome M2DAR2--great looking Cayman!!! I am also from PA--just placed an order for a 718 Boxster--delivery date April 21st. Looking forward to hearing more about your purchasing and driving experience.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome and congrats...great looking Cayman S. Also from PA

Reactions: M2DAR2

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sorry my fault! Which color interior did you go with, and was it the standard partial leather, or full leather? That was a mistake on my end for not being so specific.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Congrats on the 718! Have you started to think about what first things you will be doing to it? Usually paint protection is a good first step, since that is something hard to deal with after damage and imperfections build up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
After you have had your car for a while, if you do not like the engine cutoff function always going to the cutoff position every time you start the car a company called T-Design sells a memory module that like on the 981, the engine cutoff and sport buttons stay in the same status they were when you shut off the car. I cannot stand having the engine shutting off every time I come to a stop so I always turned it off but generally forgot about it until I came to the first stop and the engine shut off. It is nice to have the switches stay in the last selected position when you start the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts