Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

New member from the West Coast here. Ordered the base 718 Cayman in January with expected delivery date in late June/Early July.

Specs: White, leather package, 19" Boxster Wheels, PDK, Sports Chrono, PASM, Connect Plus, LCA, Entry & Drive, Bose sound, Premium package. Was able to get 5% off MSRP

Can't wait!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hello All!

New member from the West Coast here. Ordered the base 718 Cayman in January with expected delivery date in late June/Early July.

Specs: White, leather package, 19" Boxster Wheels, PDK, Sports Chrono, PASM, Connect Plus, LCA, Entry & Drive, Bose sound, Premium package. Was able to get 5% off MSRP

Can't wait!
Congrats and welcome! Looks like a nice build!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and congratulations. What vehicles have you owned prior ? Anything like the 718?
Previously owned a Honda Civic, two BMW 3 series, and a Lexus RX300. I bought a used 981 Cayman S at Carmax and fell in love. Unfortunately there was something wrong with the car so I returned it. I test drove a lot of other cars after that but nothing felt like the Cayman.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nice, so this should bring that back plus more because it's brand new! But that's definitely a nice progression in vehicles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts