Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mazda will be releasing their new Miata shortly, its just been spied as well...

There is also expected to be a FIAT/Alfa version as well which could be quite tasty! :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Although most of it is covered up, i have to say that the overall shape of it's body looks great to me, a nice transition from the current miata.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Didn't know about that at all. Alfa can use all the help that it can get to build a new car. It seems like they have trouble actually producing things.

·
Registered
222 Posts
OK, but that is the first car they have made in a long while. There are barely any in NA, and other models like the Guiletta seem to have been in development forever.

·
Registered
459 Posts
^ that's what I was thinking

the 4C is epic, the only help they needed was with the headlight design of the 4C but they have addressed that already.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think the spider headlights are cool, but they are a bit extreme to make them stock. They should be offered as an option, or even as an aftermarket thing for cars. That would be better for those who are interested instead of forcing them on people who aren't interested.

·
Registered
107 Posts
OK, but that is the first car they have made in a long while. There are barely any in NA, and other models like the Guiletta seem to have been in development forever.
no its not...

they sold 74,000 cars last year, Oh and ALfa pulled out of NA in the 90's...

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think the spider headlights are cool, but they are a bit extreme to make them stock. They should be offered as an option, or even as an aftermarket thing for cars. That would be better for those who are interested instead of forcing them on people who aren't interested.
You don't spend $60k on a car to then buy aftermarket headlights, it doesn't work like that, especially with a car like the 4C. Plus it's not the type of vehicle to have that sort of aftermarket support. You expect a vehicle like this to come with great headlights to start, which this does, just that it's design isn't all that great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts