Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a graphite blue Boxster S from Walter's Porsche in Riverside, California Sunday night. Love the car and am in the process of getting the entire car wrapped in XPEL.

This is my third Porsche. The first was a 2013 Cayman S, second was a 2013 Panamera Turbo...and now the 2017 Boxster S. PCA member for the last three years.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Purchased a graphite blue Boxster S from Walter's Porsche in Riverside, California Sunday night. Love the car and am in the process of getting the entire car wrapped in XPEL.

This is my third Porsche. The first was a 2013 Cayman S, second was a 2013 Panamera Turbo...and now the 2017 Boxster S. PCA member for the last three years.
Hello Art. Congratulations. Graphite blue is a fantastic color. Don't forget to post photos here: http://www.718forum.com/forum/2017-...s/6146-share-pictures-your-porsche-718-a.html

·
Registered
311 Posts

Congratulations and welcome!!! Post some pictures when you can. I am sure the Graphite Blue looks fantastic!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.