Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
99 Posts
Another "beauty" enters the fold. Welcome aboard. Is that a black and beige interior? Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Another "beauty" enters the fold. Welcome aboard. Is that a black and beige interior? Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up!
Looks like black and red . Thats a nice color combo . Congrats and Welcome !!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Your new car is very elegant. When I ordered mine I flipped a mental coin to decide between elegance (exactly like yours) or in your face (Carmine Red). I chose the Carmine Red. Although I certainly have no regrets and love what I have, I always continue to seriously admire the combination you have. Hope you have many years of safe enjoyment from that great machine.

·
Registered
549 Posts
In the lower center of the front bumper is what appears to be a small spherical convex mirror. I am sure its not a mirror but what is that please?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your new car is very elegant. When I ordered mine I flipped a mental coin to decide between elegance (exactly like yours) or in your face (Carmine Red). I chose the Carmine Red. Although I certainly have no regrets and love what I have, I always continue to seriously admire the combination you have. Hope you have many years of safe enjoyment from that great machine.
Thank you so much! I love the color pattern. Carmine red is awesome.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks great Jules, I saw a similar Agate Grey 718 today on the beach road in the sun it looked great. Have fun😀

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi,
i love your car
worth checking as it Looks like the chin spoiler has been removed from the front bumper and there is signs of scraping / damage where it would be 🙁

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
590 Posts
Get yourself some clear side markers! Looks great.

Reactions: Treemagnet
1 - 20 of 28 Posts