Porsche 718 Forum banner

New to the 718 world

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dr_john 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! Just purchased a 2019 718 boxster gts. Only 100 miles on the clock, but am absolutely loving the car. I was looking for a 2016 GT4 when a friend suggested I drive the new 718. Loved it, so here I am. :)

Looking forward to learning as much about the car as possible and sharing experiences with the forum members.

Initial mods: Installed a full front wrap over the entire front end, purchased a tow hook front license plate holder, and purchased a set of Zunsport front fender radiator screens (To be installed this weekend).

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice choice.....really like the color. You will enjoy the Zunsport screens. I have had them on several previous Caymans (including current) and will be putting them on my 2019 when it comes in, November. It should take you all of 15-20 minutes to fully install, at most.

#6 ·
I have run Zunsports on my Cayman R, 2014 Cayman, current 2016 Cayman............several years and thousands of miles including a few laps at Sebring. Never had a single issue with the Zunsports. I now have them on the side intakes on the 2016 and ran those at Sebring too. No issues.

#7 ·
Thanks everyone for the input.

Optical TDI, I looked at Rennline, but when I called was told the are still finalizing the GTS version and would be another month or so.

RGM718, thanks for that info. Makes me feel more confident installing them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.