Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2018 Base Cayman 6MT, H&R springs, AgencyPower catback, MRR wheels
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some MRR FS01 wheels in liquid silver.

Based on my crappy bathroom scales the MRR are 4-8oz heaver then my Boxster S wheels. Plan to have the OEM wheel refinished.

OEM size 19x8.5 and 19x10 fitted with the factory P-Zeros
Front offset: 45et
Rear offset: 40et

And my Cayman is on H&R springs too. Kinda a classic Porsche look, being a guards red car. I like how it turned out.

Registered
Your new wheels are really sharp!

Reactions: monkeyofspice

Registered
Looks great, how's it ride on the H&R's? Debating doing springs but don't want to live on my bump stops like my MK7 GTI used to.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great, how's it ride on the H&R's? Debating doing springs but don't want to live on my bump stops like my MK7 GTI used to.
I think the ride is still great, its low but not as bad as I thought it would be. You feel the progressive rate of the springs when it hit some high speed dips with the spring back effect. Nothing like riding on bumpstops all the time. I didn't modify my bumpstops btw. I would recommend them, great upgrade from the base tall height my 718 was. I had a local shop do my alignment with an aggressive street setup. The car handles amazing stock, now it is 馃く

Registered
2021 Boxster
I ordered some MRR FS01 wheels in liquid silver.

Based on my crappy bathroom scales the MRR are 4-8oz heaver then my Boxster S wheels. Plan to have the OEM wheel refinished.

OEM size 19x8.5 and 19x10 fitted with the factory P-Zeros
Front offset: 45et
Rear offset: 40et

And my Cayman is on H&R springs too. Kinda a classic Porsche look, being a guards red car. I like how it turned out.

View attachment 33297

View attachment 33298

View attachment 33299
Nice mod. Comprehensive description on the results. Well done mate. The car looks really good in its lowered aggressive stance.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks good. Do the Porsche center caps fit?
The Boxster S 19" wheel center caps did not fit. They were slightly larger, I haven't looked at sizes of the different OEM center caps to see if a smaller size would work. Plan on looking into that soon or finding a crest that will work on the included center caps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts