Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Back in 1998 we moved to Dallas/Plano from Toronto and I bought an Estoril Blue M3 at Classic which was at that time on 75 in Richardson. I joined the BMW club and regularly took it out to Mineral Wells for club auto-crossing -- quite a drive in retrospect. In 2002 I retired and we moved back to Canada. After a Z4 and a 335i I bought the 228i which I sold to the dealer today.

My Cayman will be Night Blue with standard black interior, a picture of which I will post in due course.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I’m ordering my Cayman right after the 1st of the year in NBM but I’m going with the Graphite/Chalk Sport-Tex interior.

Attachments

Reactions: 718Admin

·
Super Moderator
1,887 Posts
I’m ordering my Cayman right after the 1st of the year in NBM but I’m going with the Graphite/Chalk Sport-Tex interior.
That'll look great. Mine, if you can't tell, has the black/Luxor Beige full leather interior. Here's a better pic of the interior:

·
Registered
344 Posts
That was my 2nd option. Very nice!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Meet Lucille - NBM 718 Cayman GTS

I am finally getting around to posting on the NBM thread (thanks for the referral Viffermike). Picked Lucille up a few weeks ago - mostly city driving, and a couple of highway trips so far. Amazing car. Came from a 991.2 911 (Stella), and you'll hear the usual refrain from me... both incredible but markedly different experiences. I went a little crazy with the options on Lucille - not the best for resale, but I suppose that's not why I bought the car.

A couple of pictures attached... sorry, the photo of the interior isn't oriented properly (didn't take it in landscape mode).

Anyway, enjoying the whole Porsche experience... I mean, what's not to love? That's rhetorical by the way...

Happy motoring!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good to see some pictures. I have recently placed my order for NBM over Agate. If it was still available, I would have gotten Mahogany Metallic over Luxor like my 2016. It is a great combination constantly commented upon by folks......Dark Blue Metallic over Luxor was my 2nd choice when I ordered in 2016.

·
Registered
173 Posts
That'll look great. Mine, if you can't tell, has the black/Luxor Beige full leather interior. Here's a better pic of the interior:

Exactly the color and interior combo I chose. Almost went for Carmine Red on the exterior paint, but as my buddy advised, 'Save that red for your Ferrari' ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Love my GTS! And very sad that it's for sale right now thanks do downsizing my home (no more garage space).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts