Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Norway does have a reputation for strict and low ish speed limits so interesting that you did not find that much of an issue, I guess it is like most places and things are a little more flexible away from villages and “civilisation”. Scandinavia also has a reputation for sky high food, drink and hotel costs so it would be interesting to know how long you went for.
Looks like a fantastic trip, thanks for the post.
Everyone's interpretation of the situation and risk is different. But you can easily be in for £000's for speed only. I think they also threaten jail time, but for a country with one of the lowest rates of locking people up, I find that odd. I did see enforcement semi regularly even where you'd think you'd be safe - and my own personal experience was that in general people drive very "conservatively".

Not to take away from it being a wonderful trip, but it's not like France/Italy/Alps/etc for driving. My own personal feeling is that even Switzerland is substantially less likely to sting you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks amazing. The trip and the car. Congrats. I would love to get some detailed feedback and your thoughts on the car’s power and torque. Is it sufficient ? Enough power to do donuts on dry pavement? Can you spin tires if you floor it in first and second gear if you disable traction control? Please elaborate and give details on power specifically
Who is doing donuts on dry surface? But yes, it will be able to.

Pretty much no, it won't spin the wheels in bone dry conditions in a straight line, without some clutch dropping. Maybe in cold conditions in 1st.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts